Clients of an Arizona social security disability lawyer frequently have questions as to what the attorney will tell them at the first meeting.
What an Arizona Social Security Disability Lawyer Will Tell You in the Initial Meeting
Your Arizona social security disability lawyer will tell you the following about meeting a doctor and gathering evidence:
1) If you are having pain or physical issues, see a doctor as soon as possible. Visit a doctor you select.
2) Speak to the doctor about missing work if your injuries are hampering you trying to perform it. If the doctor leaves working to your discretion, don’t go if it is causing you pain or problems.
3) Take photos of the automobile or where the injury occurred if the case is related to premises liability. Have them developed as soon as possible.
4) With a damaged automobile, get an appraisal of the damage after the pictures were taken.
Other Important Points When Meeting an Arizona Social Security Disability Lawyer
To assist the Arizona social security disability attorney, do the following:
1) Bring the contact information of potential witnesses.
2) Don’t talk to witnesses about the case. Simply get their contact information.
3) If the insurance company contacts you, get the contact information of the adjuster. Tell the adjuster you will be discussing your case with an Arizona social security disability lawyer.
4) Make sure to bring documents such as medical bills and any information that may be deemed important.
5) Get a copy of the police report.
6) Make sure to keep the initial appointment with the attorney.
7) Contact the attorney with any questions prior to the meeting.
8) Do your best to recover from your injuries and receive treatment. The legal factors are for the Arizona social security disability lawyer to deal with.
Contact a Qualified Arizona Social Security Disability Attorney
If you have questions about the initial meeting with the Arizona social security disability lawyer, call Schiffman Law Office, P.C. at (602) 235-0539 today.