After your on-the-job injury, you have found yourself searching for an Arizona Workers’ Compensation lawyer. To increase your chances of getting an excellent result or settlement, you need to find a top rated Arizona Workers’ Compensation lawyer.
Now, who the “best” attorneys are implies an opinion. People are going to disagree on who are the best lawyers. And searching online will yield plenty of conflicting information on that topic.
So is there some way to quantify “best?” Well, here’s the advice we can offer you. Look for the following criteria and you will find an attorney who is more than capable of doing a great job on your case.
- Hire someone who has been in the business for a long period of time.
- Check to see how they have been rated by Martindale-Hubbell and by Super Lawyers, Phoenix Magazine and other publications.
- Make sure there is a State Bar of Arizona certified specialist in the firm.
- Make sure they offer you a no cost consultation.
- Make sure they have good client reviews and testimonials.
Seek Assistance From An Arizona Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Finding someone who meets the above criteria means you have found someone who is experienced, trustworthy and a proven winner. That’s exactly what you need out of your Arizona Workers’ Compensation lawyer! Call Schiffman Law Office, P.C. at (602) 235-0539.